Skip to Content


Student Parking Services

Residence Hall Parking

Students living on campus in residence halls have two parking permit options. You may purchase a Green Residence Hall Permit or a Gold Mill Street/Residence Hall Permit.

Commuter Parking

Students living off campus may purchase the Purple Commuter/Perimeter Permit.

Bobcat Village Apartment Parking

Students living on campus in the Bobcat Village apartments may purchase a Silver Bobcat Village Apartment Permit.

Parking Services

Matthews Street Garage
202 Student Center Dr.

8 a.m. - 5 p.m.

Saturday - Sunday

        Additional Permits and Parking

          Learn more about your options for motorcycle parking, accessible parking, and carpooling

Apply Driver's License for International Visitors (F-1 and J-1)

International students and scholars who will be in the US for longer than 30 days and plan to drive a car should obtain a Texas Driver’s License at the Texas Department of Public Safety (DPS). Access to a car, knowledge of Texas driving regulations, as well as testable driving skills are basic requirements for a driver’s license. You must provide your own vehicle when taking the driving test.

Review: Driver's License for International Visitors (F-1 and J-1)